The City of Oak Grove purchases water for our residents from Logan-Todd. We have four technicians employed to maintain and repair the city water system during operating hours and emergency after hours. The technicians conduct daily water quality sampling per state regulations. Citywide water system preventative maintenance is performed annually. Afterhours technicians are available 24/7 for Oak Grove residents regarding but not limited to new service turn on, water main leak issues or to turn the meter off because of a leak on the customer side of the meter. Techs can be contacted by phone at (270) 839-2828. Technicians cannot take payments over the phone or in-person and do not carry cash on them during after-hour calls. Technicians can not enter private homes and do not fix leaks inside the residence.
The Water Department may be contacted through any of the following:
- P.O. Box 250, 8505 Pembroke Oak Grove Rd, Oak Grove KY 42262
- Phone: (270) 439-5433
- Fax: (270) 439-0832
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours of operations:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm for new services
Service contracts may be done in person or via email. A valid State issued Driver’s License or State issued ID is required to set services. If you do not have one, you may provide an unexpired Passport or ITIN Papers. The initial cost of starting water service is $135.
- Online Water Payments (WIPP) – https://wipp.edmundsassoc.com/WippOAKG/
- State of KY Water Division – https://eec.ky.gov/Environmental-Protection/Water