Utilities Hours of Operation
Drive-thru 8:00am – 4:00pm
New services can be set-up 8:00am – 3:00pm

Drop box available 24/7 (please do not put cash in the box)
Payments can also be made on our online payment center

To disconnect services, the account holder must do one of the following within 5 business days of the requested date:

Check out one of these utilities pages:

A driver’s license or valid ID and copy of lease is required to set up water, sewer and trash service. Water, sewer and trash service can be set up (for residences inside the city limits) together and must be done in person or by e-mail (no phone calls). The water contract can be found and printed out under one of these sections, or in the forms button on the home page.

According to the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, starting in January, if Kentuckians own or rent more than one property in the state, they’ll pay a 6% sales tax on utilities. Specifically, that means electricity, gas, water, sewer and other services. This will be for any property that is not your primary residence.
Declaration of Domicile for Purchase of Residential Utilities