The holidays are always a special time of year. Part of what makes them so special is the people we get to see and celebrate with. If you’re looking for some unique ways to spend time with your family this holiday season, try incorporating one of these fun Christmas traditions!
- Go ice skating
- Make Christmas cards
- Go pick out a Christmas tree together
- Decorate ornaments
- Play Christmas movie themed trivia
- Have a cookie exchange party
- Go Christmas caroling
- Attend a Christmas or Christmas Eve church service together
- Check out local light displays
- Have a gingerbread house contest
- Donate to a food bank
- Go to a Christmas concert or parade
- Make your own advent calendar
- Bake cookies for Santa
Whether you pick just one or try to cram every single activity into your Christmas celebrations this year, make sure you are having fun and spreading joy with those you love.