The City of Oak Grove, Kentucky, just off Interstate 24, is located on the boundaries of Western Kentucky and Middle Tennessee. We are less than four hours from Atlanta, Louisville, St. Louis, Memphis and Nashville. Oak Grove has a population of approximately 9,000 and is noted to be one of the fastest growing cities in Kentucky. Our quiet rural community is most popularly known as "The Hometown of Fort Campbell", conveniently nestled outside the gates of the 101st Airborne Division. We are definitely proud of our 101st Screaming Eagles. Oak Grove is a constantly changing mix of long-time residents and new neighbors, and whether you just arrived from Albany or Zimbabwe, you are welcome here.
Trick or Treating
Posted on 10/6/2016
Posted on 9/22/2016
Community Cares, Inc
Posted on 3/31/2016
Community Cares meets on the first Wednesday every month at 5:00pm at City Hall.
Please like and follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest information and events by clicking the link below!
Important dates for 2016
Posted on 2/24/2016
City Hall will be closed on the following dates for the 2016 calendar year.
· January 1, 2016: New Year’s Day
· January 18, 2016: Martin Luther King Jr
· March 25, 2016: Good Friday
· May 30, 2016: Memorial Day
· July 4, 2016: Independence Day
· September 5, 2016: Labor Day
· November 11, 2016: Veteran’s Day
· November 24&25: Thanksgiving
· December 23-26: Christmas